PDA

View Full Version : My horses in real life under construction!

CherilLove101
04-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Hi my name is Marissa, and I would like to say I do not own a horse but I will be posting pictures of me and the schooling horses I rode at shows, or at the beginning of a lesson! Also I am lucky enough to get to ride a boarders horse named Dazzle. I will be posting a pic of me grazing him, and also him alone in the pasture. He has a while blaze on his face and hes a peruvian paso fino from purto rico.

I hope im allowed to do this if not, please message me as this is only my first day on here:o

Chico_44
04-13-2010, 07:58 PM
It's my first day too so I can't help you there! Dazzle sounds very pretty. I almost own a miniature gray gelding named Chico. He has dapples all over and black rings around his eyes and a black muzzle. He also has black spots all over.

actraband
04-27-2010, 08:46 PM
Absolutely.....please do post your pictures. The only requirement of this site is that you love horses. When I was a kid all I thought about was horses....I could not get enough of everything and anything horses. I created this site for all of the kids that are like I was when I was little ......so enjoy and post away! Annette (Lizzy's mom)

Lizzy Traband
04-27-2010, 09:13 PM
I can't wait to here your stories and see your pictures lizzy

Fancy09
04-30-2010, 05:50 PM
A horse at my barn is a paso fino named Chico. haha. I was wondering if any of you are showing in the Medina County Fair. I am!